[Owasp-board] ESAPI libraries-preliminary tests results

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Jun 17 22:25:54 UTC 2014

Dinis,

I would love to see you lead this effort. When can you get an initial
design to us?

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Jun 18, 2014, at 6:09 AM, Dinis Cruz <dinis.cruz at owasp.org> wrote:

I still think that the ESTAPI (or even just STAPI) would be a great way to
add value here: http://blog.diniscruz.com/2011/06/estapi-idea.html

And I can tell you that as a developer, I could really do with ESTAPI tests
to ensure (and prove) that my app is secure