[Owasp-board] Fwd: AppSec Eurpe 2014 - OWASP board members meeting in Cambridge Friday, June 27th

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Jun 17 22:21:59 UTC 2014

I think we lost the quorum anyhow.

We communicate so often as a board I'm ok with canceling or turning this
into a more social meeting.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Jun 18, 2014, at 2:43 AM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:

I was planning on calling in for the last 2-3 hours (starting ~7 AM CST).
I'm starting to wonder though if it wouldn't make more sense to reschedule
for when more Board members could participate.  This was supposed to be a
meeting out of convenience, but it's feeling like not so much.  Thoughts?

~josh