[Owasp-board] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] My views on the OWASP SamanthaGate (10 points and ideas for OWASP)

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Jun 17 22:20:31 UTC 2014

I think it was good for Michael to first focus on the main issues.

@Johanna and Eoin:
we have a clear process for violations of ethics and code of conduct. If
you think Dinis did break our code of conduct, please raise this as a
complaint to the board and the compliance officer.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Governance/Whistleblower_Policy

In this case the compliance officer can investigate and make a
recommendation to the board which then decides on the appropriate
consequences.

If you feel that a warning or evaluation would be needed, please do say so.

Thanks a lot for all you efforts and considerations,

Tobias