[Owasp-board] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] My views on the OWASP SamanthaGate (10 points and ideas for OWASP)

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Jun 17 19:27:45 UTC 2014

I think Dinis deserves at least a warning, next time he indulges in such a
nonsense a heavier should apply.

I think he has all the freedom to publicize his thoughts in his blog but
the moment he starts advertising and using OWASP list for these kind of, to
me , useless and damaging purpose , then he should not be allowed to
continue.

They do not offer any positive contribution and so far all the reactions I
have seen in twitter are consternation and negative, putting the
organization as a "drama queen" unable to manage a situation with an
employee. In the first place, it is Dinis who has acted as the instigator
and not even the ex-employee concerned has even reacted. Thats a fact.

It has had a very bad publicity. That's a fact we can demonstrate with an
audit trail.Search for "owasp" or "owasp drama" in twitter and you get this
"top" results.

[image: Inline image 1]
[image: Inline image 2]
[image: Inline image 3]