[Owasp-board] Grants US for OWASP projects

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Jun 17 16:44:47 UTC 2014

I have received multiple responses with ideas and during appsec I would
like to consolidate them into one.

I also would like to define a vision with you on what I'm seeing regarding
the quality of many oWASP projects.

So far libraries are not fitting into a flagship status, and I'm afraid
only certain tools such as

   - OWASP Web Testing Environment Project
   - OWASP WebGoat Project
   - OWASP Zed Attack Proxy

Might fit, that after testing but most surely WebGoat and ZAP fit because
I have used this so often that I know they do.

I'm feeling many projects lack serious quality at a production level and
ease of use.

I'll continue testing but I want to define a strategy if we meet in appsec

regards

Johana