[Owasp-board] QA project updates

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 02:09:48 UTC 2014

[Note: Removed task force Google group as I'm not subscribed and it
would just bounce anyway.]

Johanna,

I think a good question regarding ESAPI as being a possible flagship
candidate is, does it have to be a candidate "as is"...with all the
dozen or so languages, or could we just attempt it for (say) ESAPI Java?
Because I am certain that we will NEVER get all these projects on-board.

-kevin

--
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.