[Owasp-board] Final Proposal to be sent to Kevin Greene

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Sun Jun 8 18:08:49 UTC 2014

Johanna,

This SWAMP integration is inherently different from anything you were
working on. No one is backstabbing you so please refrain from such
comments. I respectfully ask you to behave yourself and communicate
professionally with other volunteers and colleagues.

This was a business partnership that was declined by the board of
directors, recently. They decided to take it on, but declined to move it
forward. I have been removed from working on this project since then.

@Simon, yes this particular proposal was declined by the board, and Johanna
is working on the new SWAMP partnership. I would communicate with Johanna
on any further potential SWAMP partnership possibilities.

Respectfully,

Samantha

*Program Manager: OWASP Projects*

The OWASP Foundation