[Owasp-board] Final Proposal to be sent to Kevin Greene

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sun Jun 8 16:25:35 UTC 2014

The purpose is the same too but no one ever informed me even when I have
been so deeply involved in projects

and why not involving more projects?

The idea of the SWAMP is to set the projects here too and use them for
review purpose at the same time

Samantha never told me anything and as I can see this dates from March...

I feel she has excluded me long time ago but this is just a confirmation of
it. yea I was only good to review projects..only when she needed my
technical help and never to be really part of key decisions and technical
input.

 I kind of feel backstab and downgraded.

Anyways.. take a look of this

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/SWAP_OWASP

And without even knowing I'm the one taking the lead on this

That kick of meeting is taking place the 16 june and I have direct contact
with the research team, and my focus is a technical one,not just bla bla.

It will be very good to know how far this plan really got...does anyone
knows?