[Owasp-board] Idea - Doc editor

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Jun 7 22:45:02 UTC 2014

Well said, I agree about OpenSAMM. It needs a little updating, but the
doc itself is very much well edited and produced, one of the most
professional docs I've seen OWASP release.

I'd like to see all flagship documents be at that level, as a minimum
requirement, and I certainly think we should be willing to use
foundation funds to help good content get there.

Aloha,
- Jim