[Owasp-board] Appsec EU

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Sat Jun 7 18:48:04 UTC 2014

Yeah, one-day tickets may be a possibility, but I'm guessing that
enforcement of that would be a nightmare.  With only a couple weeks before
the con, the logistics around day passes may be hard to swallow by the
planning team.

To Tom's suggestion, you can raise the rates on sponsorships or hold the
attendee rates steady, but my guess is that at two weeks out you've pretty
much sold the sponsorships you're going to sell and any attendee discounts
are going to have an affect on next years sales so I'd caution to avoid
that as discussed earlier.

~josh