[Owasp-board] Idea - Doc editor

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Jun 7 00:33:06 UTC 2014

I'm not a big book fan for the cheat sheet series, the living nature of
it is what appeals to me the most. But it is all creative commons so
anyone can have at it. :)

I'm most concerned about the guides (dev,testing,T10, etc) that have
3-4+ year release cycles. For those, I'd suggest professional editing
and a professional editing review process. That would be a great
strategic investment for OWASP in my opinion.

Aloha,
Jim