[Owasp-board] Idea - Doc editor

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Sat Jun 7 00:29:08 UTC 2014

Love the idea.  A while back Kate approached me with a similar idea to
create a book binding all of the different cheat sheets together.  I told
her the OWASP Austin Chapter would donate to cover the expense, but then
she never acted on it so we eventually just made a more general donation.
I think she has some quotes on the costs for that.  Not sure about the
editor work, but I'm all for that as well.

~josh