[Owasp-board] When do we start? QA

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Jun 5 21:52:23 UTC 2014

Thank you Sarah, the task force team is ready to start :)

I personally think that the approach will be to work on short and long term
objectives and report them to the community so everyone can see the
progress. I also want to use the budget responsibly, starting with the
necessary tools and as we progress we will include a tester.

Enrico has established that indeed there are many projects's repositories
that are inactive and we really need to start cleaning up these huge lists
of dead incubators and feed back with project leaders why is not working.

I will create a plan regarding this. It is essential that we improve the
quality in order to become part of projects such as SWAMP, which in the
long term will really help us automate the review process and promote OWASP
tools.

Talk to you soon. I'll update also the QA approach including SWAMP
objectives

regards