[Owasp-board] When do we start? QA

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Jun 5 21:39:11 UTC 2014

All -

I wanted to provide a bit of clarity regarding Samantha's decision to
depart from OWASP. As Samantha mentioned on the Leader's List
<http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-leaders/2014-June/011821.html>, she
made the decision to resign.  She submitted her resignation
<http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2014-May/013797.html> to me
and the Board on Tuesday May 27, 2014 and offered to stay on for two months
to wrap up open items.  The Board and I decided that two weeks would be
sufficient to transition, making her last day Tuesday June 10, 2014.

Additionally, as I posted publicly on the OWASP Blog
<http://owasp.blogspot.com/2014/06/owasp-project-manager-resignation.html> a
couple of days ago, we appreciate all the hard work and efforts that
Samantha has contributed to the Foundation over the past two years and wish
her best of luck in the future.

We have our work cut out for us with projects and while i am not a
replacement for Samantha, I will try my best to support and enable the
community to keep the momentum with projects moving.

Johanna, you have the budget approval and I want to reinforce and support
you having the empowerment and decision making authority to drive this
initiative.  I will send a separate email regarding purchasing as well as
any contracts that may need signing and how to execute on that.

Regards,
Sarah Baso

sarah.baso at owasp.org
+1.312.869.2779