[Owasp-board] When do we start? QA

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Jun 5 18:55:34 UTC 2014

Sam

Too bad you decided to go when things starting to move fwd with the
projects and initiatives like SWAMP, volunteers getting involved like
Carlos,Enrico and hopefully many more are aligning with a main vision and
targets.
I'm really excited about these developments and we will miss you. You have
being an excellent support to OWASP leaders.

regards

Johanna