[Owasp-board] When do we start? QA

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Jun 5 18:24:34 UTC 2014

Johanna -

You can consider this approved.  We have the resources in the Community
Funding Bucket that has not been used according to projections.

As I noted in my last email, I would like a call to talk about tracking all
this so we are all on the same page with progress and expenditures to date.

Sarah

--
Executive Director
OWASP Foundation