[Owasp-board] When do we start? QA

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Jun 5 18:20:26 UTC 2014

Hi Micheal

Right now to move fwd with the project I would like to buy the Virtual
servers to configure the test environment and the tools. This is more
efficient and results can be shared with project leaders.

I have asked Ranorex for a donation, Atlassian has donated us an account
for JIRA and other products. What we need to start asap are the virtual
servers. Carlos and a group of students are ready to start testing,
including myself. A tester will help us move fwd but as you can see that is
the biggest part of the budget.

We were looking at professionals testers in Chile and Carlos has sent me
some CV's.

This is a list of the resources:

Resources

   - *Jira account USD 10/month for 10 users ==> USD 120,-==> Has been
   donated by **Atlassian*
   - Ranorex Tool (1) license ==> USD 2,706.4
   - *2 Virtual Servers(1 Linux/1 Windows) (Leaseweb) USD 130/server for 6
   months period per server/ ==> USD 262,-*
   - 1 tester @USD25/hour ==> Maximum hours 160==> Total USD 4,000

I have set this info in the wiki page, here I'm Copy paste/in it
Details:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Proposal_Project_Review_QA_Approach
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:PilotProjectQA-approachPlan.pdf

Let me know if you need more info