[Owasp-board] When do we start? QA

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Jun 5 16:07:40 UTC 2014

Johanna

Thanks for including me on the thread. It seems like there is some other information that has already been discussed. I'd like to help move this forward too but want to be sure I understand the details. Can you point me to previous conversations on the items that need to be purchased , cost, and the intended use?

Thanks!
Michael