[Owasp-board] When do we start? QA

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Jun 5 14:16:08 UTC 2014

Hi Carlos,

I agree with you totally. I think we need to analyze which tools can be
actually be ported to SWAMP and which not since SWAP is relative new and
only supports a C,C++, and Java code/package tools using a C/C++ build
script on Linux/Unix OS.

We need to create a transition plan because SWAP can benefit OWaSP tools in
many ways , however , we need to make sure that we can actually set tools
with the correct code/scripts ready for code analysis in SWAMP environment.

regards

Johanna