[Owasp-board] Fwd: [Owasp_project_leader_list] Do you consider your project a Flagship status candidate?

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Jun 4 19:25:10 UTC 2014

I tend to agree, Eoin.  Two primary concerns:

1) Are the materials going into these open source guides not proprietary?
We need validation before making a documentation project Flagship that it
is truly open source.

2) Do we have enough insight and documentation on how the guide was created
that someone else could replicate it in the future?  Leaders will come and
go, but labeling something as Flagship, at least to me, indicates some
level of long-term support.

~josh