[Owasp-board] Cleanup Announcement
jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Jun 3 22:33:17 UTC 2014
Board and Cleanup Crew,
Here is the main announcement to message the community regarding the
"cleanup plan" for the wiki.
The main thrust of this effort is to get the community to use a variety
of different search tools to find content that needs to be updated. We
then want the community to appropriately tag that content with one of
1) inactiveDraft - draft content that was never finished
2) oldor partialOld- old content that needs updating
3) historical - out of date but archived for historical context
4) merge - duplicate content that needs to be merged with another doc
5) pls_review - recently updated, requesting review
6) delete - recommended for permanent deletion
7) (tagged with no attribution) generic tagged for review - unsure whats
wrong, but needs someone to look at it
8) We also have a "popular" category to label up to date content that
still needs frequent review.
Is it ok to send this announcement to the public lists and get community
help? Any ideas to help make this most effective?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-board