[Owasp-board] Resignation

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Jun 3 17:52:12 UTC 2014

Samantha -

You have been an amazing employee, relentless in supporting the Foundation,
providing a platform for community decisions and collaboration.
 For those who aren't sure of the extent of Samantha's work: Job
description for the Program Manager for OWASP Projects
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OwaspPM>.

Samantha has had a tremendous workload
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project>, which includes
support of more than 150 active projects, responding to a constant influx
of inquiries from project leaders asking for help with mediawiki templates,
new project requests, and general advice on how to proceed with anything
OWASP.  Additionally, she has oversight of our project related grants and
google ad-words account, manages a project intern and a graphic designer,
and facilitates platforms for project related initiatives such as the
current project task force
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Project#tab=Project_Task_Force>.
 Last but not least Samantha has taken on the monumentally time consuming
task of ensuring OWASP Projects not only have a presence at the Global
AppSec conferences, but play an active role in engaging the community to
learn and get involved in the projects.  This includes project modules
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/How_to_Host_an_OWASP_Projects_Event_Module>
such as the open source showcase, project track (project talks), project
leader workshop, and project summit.

Samantha, you will be sorely missed by me and the rest of the staff, and
surely many people in the community.

On behalf of the Foundation, thank you for all you have done for us to
support the mission and the community. We wish you all the best in your
future endeavors.
 Best Regards,
Sarah Baso
--