[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Statement on the Security of the Internet

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Jan 30 17:53:03 UTC 2014

All -

I have put the statement on a wiki page:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Statement_on_the_Security_of_the_Internet_2014

And from there we can link to other wiki pages with translations of the
statement.  If you need help wikifying your translation, just shoot me an
email.

Also, I have added a link to the statement under "OWASP News" on the
homepage.

Thanks everyone for your support and interest in getting the word out.

Best,
Sarah Baso

--
Executive Director