[Owasp-board] March Calendar for Board Call

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Jan 30 16:15:00 UTC 2014

OK, here's my proposal for Q1:

*Monday, February 24th - 8 AM to 10 AM PST.*  Sounds like Tom, Michael,
Jim, and Eoin will all be in San Francisco during that time.  That's
equivalent to the following:

4 PM Monday - Dublin
12 AM Tuesday - Hong Kong
10 AM Monday - Austin

Can whoever is on-site in San Francisco make arrangements for a phone
during this time so that we all can participate together?  Sarah, can you
please send out calendar notifications and book the GoToMeeting?

*Monday, March 3rd - 9 AM to 12 PM CST.*

7 AM - Los Angeles
9 AM - Austin
10 AM - New York
3 PM - Dublin
11 PM - Hong Kong

Sarah, can you please send out calendar notifications and book the
GoToMeeting?

~josh