[Owasp-board] Jer

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Jan 30 15:31:11 UTC 2014

I agree with Tom and am always interested to hear new and good ideas.

Though, just for the record, I like to keep the agenda open for everyone
who likes to bring in good ideas and board topics, equally. So I would
not want to "promise" a 30min slot at this point without knowing a bit
more what it's about. If other topics come up that require time, they
should be treated equally.
Having said that, I would expect that we should have enough time.

Maybe two more things:
1. the next board meeting is potentially a bit away, so he is warmly
invited to send a quick email with his ideas or specific proposals
beforehand (either to the public board-list, or to the board members
directly).
2. if he or you think the board may need to take urgent actions or votes
on this, I would especially appreciate a heads-up before the meeting, so
everyone can prepare and we can put the topic on the agenda to make sure
we have enough time for it.

Cheers, Tobias