[Owasp-board] Jer

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Thu Jan 30 13:48:20 UTC 2014

Perfect for new business at any board meetings, anyone can "address the board" on the record formerly.

Another reason why posting the dates and times is critical of when and wear. It's not just the (7) it's for the community to have access

Most would agree that a written submission is better for folks to chew on it before the meeting if it is proposal. If it is a call to action type of thing we have the process set up here

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Initiatives_Global_Strategic_Focus

Sent from my iPhone