[Owasp-board] [Governance] OWASP statement on security: your opinion? - until Monday 14:00 CST

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Jan 29 22:36:40 UTC 2014

Sure, some people got the wrong impression without reading the whole story.
But these things happen and I followed up with people to clarify. I also
sent the owasp link with all the info. Overall I think the main message is
getting out there nicely.

I'm not concerned about sending clarifications myself. We're just providing
information to be sure people are aware of all the details.

-Michael

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc