[Owasp-board] [Owasp-leaders] OWASP Statement on the Security of the Internet

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Jan 29 20:05:10 UTC 2014

Hi Mohammed, Carlos and Dennis,

thanks. Yes, please. :-)
If you think this can be valuable for your local chapters, translation
could make it easier to read for people in non-English countries. It
would be great to have it in multiple languages and spread the word. If
you like to translate it into Arabic, Portuguese or other languages and
spread the word in your countries, that would be great! Please go ahead.

If you want to help, two things you could help with:
1. translation and/or equally important
2. spreading the message in your local communities, chapters and
countries around the world (e.g. forward it to your chapters, local
journalists so they write about OWASP, etc.)

And of course we are a global community, so also if you need help or
support for something from other chapters or the OWASP team, let us know.

All the best, Tobias