[Owasp-board] March Calendar for Board Call

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Jan 28 21:32:59 UTC 2014

Hi Josh, hi all,

actually for me the date is important, as that will define in which
country / timezone I will be in.
I understand the times are only for dates in the first week of March?
*In that case all times will work for me*, as I will have to attend the
IETF conference in London that week to run some meetings on web security
standards there.

@Josh: in general, I think you missed one slot from UTC 16:00-18:00.
Btw. in general, I have no problems with meetings until late at night,
only in the 4hour window of between 2am and 6am my brain is just not
working. So this would also enable the slot of 16:00 - 18:00 UTC time.

And I support the breakfast idea from Eoin. Is a good idea as we already
have 4 board members in one place then. ;-)
I will do my best to make time for that. But you would please need to
provide the dial in and screen sharing.

And regarding Q2, we should do the meeting in June, around AppSecEU (as
we will also have a group of board members there). Or is the May in
addition to June?

Cheers, Tobias