[Owasp-board] March Calendar for Board Call

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Jan 28 17:54:43 UTC 2014

I can adjust fire likely for all of those times if a date is picked ASAP with family/work/personal obligations and other OWASP centric commitments projects/chapter.

There will be a lot of us in town for RSA Circus so the 24th morning (before the OWASP training) could be a working "huddle" too. With a virtual conference for those that need to dial in.  I believe we are also sending our staff so if they can't be virtual how can we expect a board to be..  Regardless a face-to-face will happen with several of us (3) board and the ED in California.

http://owasp.blogspot.com/2014/01/community.html

For me send a cal invite and will try to always accommodate. I am doodled out at this point.

<rant>
This was the core reason I voted in favor of having a OWASP required face to face 2x and travel covered as we push into March with this discussion. Emails are good but not very strategic they are a tactical solution. Other organizations I am participating in cover panel/board sessions so OWASP needs to value the time of it's elected representatives without conflict when possible. </rant>

Before we know it AppSecUSA 2014 Sept 19th will be here and working backwards that was decided in Nov as a meeting covered by the foundation.

Q1
March
Q2
May
Q3
September
Q4
Nov

Look like target months to lock things on ASAP to satisfy the (4) meetings voted in. Introspective of other opportunities (lascon/defcon/BSides/etc.. (Non-commercial events) the board meetings should be first order of business for the new year and every year.

Thanks for your efforts here.