[Owasp-board] March Calendar for Board Call

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Jan 28 17:01:48 UTC 2014

I think the other issue here is that we're looking for 3 hours (per
Michael) and not a smaller timeframe.  Smaller definitely makes this more
doable.  Here's a chart showing everyone's timezones:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20140223&p1=78&p2=102&p3=103&p4=137&p5=24&p6=179

My $0.02, let's do this in one of these blocks:

*Slot A*
Dublin: 9 PM - 11 APM
Hong Kong: 5 AM - 7 AM (Sorry Tobias!)
Hawaii: 11 AM - 1 PM
Los Angeles: 1 PM - 3 PM
Austin: 3 PM - 5 PM
New York: 4 PM - 6 PM

OR

*Slot B*
Dublin: 11 PM - 1 AM (Sorry Eoin!)
Hong Kong: 7 AM - 9 AM
Hawaii: 1 PM - 3 PM
Los Angeles: 3 PM - 5 PM
Austin: 5 PM - 7 PM
New York: 6 PM - 8 PM

OR

*Slot C*
Dublin: 6 PM - 8 PM
Hong Kong: 2 AM - 4 AM (Sorry Tobias!)
Hawaii: 8 AM - 10 AM
Los Angeles: 10 AM - 12 PM
Austin: 12 PM - 2 PM
New York: 1 PM - 3 PM

OR

*Slot D*
Dublin: 8 PM - 10 PM
Hong Kong: 4 AM - 6 AM (Sorry Tobias!)
Hawaii: 10 AM - 12 PM
Los Angeles: 12 PM - 2 PM
Austin: 2 PM - 4 PM
New York: 3 PM - 5 PM

Jim and Eoin are on opposite sides of the globe which makes this even
harder.  None of these are ideal, but they seem to be the best 2 hour
blocks available based on where everyone is located.  Maybe before we work
on dates, we should just work on time slot.  Let's do this.  Everyone rank
the slots above (A, B, C, D) in order of preference.  Maybe we can come up
with one that the majority can agree on?  I'm not sure if there's a better
way to do it, but am open to any suggestions you guys have.

~josh