[Owasp-board] March Calendar for Board Call

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Jan 28 14:43:25 UTC 2014

Putting this back out there.  Do we proceed without Jim on 2/3, 3/3, 3/5,
or 3/6?  Without Eoin on 3/3, 3/4, 3/5, 3/6, or 3/7?  If we do so, my gut
says that it should not count against them as a meeting missed.  Are there
any unaccounted for "flexibilities" on those dates?  We need to make a
decision on this ASAP.

Sarah, can the operational staff please take this on for a Q2 meeting now
before calendars fill?  Thanks!

~josh