[Owasp-board] [Governance] OWASP statement on security: your opinion? - until Monday 14:00 CST

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Jan 28 00:28:29 UTC 2014

Christian,
we can continue this discussion after the release which will happen
shortly.
Best regards, Tobias

Ps.: reg. your last question: as in my understanding your emails are not
sent to the leaders list (as it is only for OWASP leaders), it was
appropriate that I should not include the leaders-list in my reply either.