[Owasp-board] Board vote on release of OWASP statement - please quick reply ASAP

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Mon Jan 27 21:39:19 UTC 2014

Tobias,

Indeed your "message" is very well written, politically sensitive and
outlines not only the position but the reason for the position and its
importance.
It is great work, and I am excited for it to be published, we should also
park it on the wiki in a clearly marked link off of the homepage.

Keep up the great efforts!

Dennis

--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc