[Owasp-board] Board vote on release of OWASP statement - please quick reply ASAP

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Mon Jan 27 19:56:46 UTC 2014

Ok. Noted.
Sorry, for being so formal. I just thought as this is the first time
OWASP is making a public statement, a board vote explicitly on the
release of the statement would be useful. ;-)

Votes:
Michael:
Tom: Yes.
Eoin: Yes.
Jim:
Josh:
Fabio:
Tobias: yes

Thanks and sorry for bothering with asking a question, that has already
been answered.

Cheers, Tobias