[Owasp-board] Fwd: [Governance] OWASP statement on security: your opinion? - until Monday 14:00 CST

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Jan 24 23:23:02 UTC 2014

Dear Kate,

thank you.
But please note that: please do not mistake Tobias Glemser with my email
address.
I understand that our names are pretty close, but this happened now a
second time in the ops team and should not happen again, because under
other circumstances this could cause problems, e.g. when you think about
sending me confidential board issues.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards, Tobias