[Owasp-board] OWASP statement on security: your opinion? - until Monday 14:00 CST

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Jan 24 01:13:23 UTC 2014

Ps.: small comment:
some of the leaders may not have an owasp email address at this moment.
If that is the case, you can request access to the text document in
Google, please state your chapter or leadership role and that you won't
hand the doc to the press prematurely. And I could then release the text
to your email gmail account.

Unfortunately Google does not give me the option to open the survey to
specific individuals without owasp emails, but you can send your choice
"Yes" / "No" to the mailing-list directly as well and I will count votes
that go on the list as well.

All the best, Tobias