[Owasp-board] Delay in press release for rsa

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri Jan 24 00:47:24 UTC 2014

Hi fellow board members,

great that you can make this training happen in SF happen!

I just sent out the proposed text for our OWASP statement to the leaders
list with the text as it was prepared by us and agreed 10 days ago and
afterwards reviewed by several native speakers and our PR expert.
The spelling and grammar changes were only minimal to our last draft.

As we don't have a process on making such public statements, I think it
would be good if we could also prepare ourself for every one of us to
cast a formal board vote on this via email on Monday when the survey
closes or shortly before/after. So that we can then formally release the
statement as soon as possible (pending that the opinion of the community
agrees).

"Shall OWASP release the proposed statement?"
- Yes
- No
- Abstain

Thanks a lot and let's go for it.