[Owasp-board] Delay in press release for rsa

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed Jan 22 02:56:06 UTC 2014

Investment is 7k but local chapter is covering 2k for the happy hour
portion.

If you want to look into other options, please feel free but i understood
the emails that we are under a time constraint and need to make a decision.
 Also, i think there is a value in having the training/HH on minday when we
were going to do the original training.

As soon as we have a venue kate will set up a simple reg for us.

I am in belgium this week so, if the press releases are to go out this
week, tomorrow ideally, i will get things lined up now.

Sarah Baso

On Jan 22, 2014, at 3:49 AM, Tom Brennan - OWASP <tomb at owasp.org> wrote:

What is the cost of the investment to Jillians — love the spot just wonder
what the buy-out is for that place and Jennifer was not available to give
me a estimate tonight when I called. Renting the space for 10k as example I
would not believe would be a good investment  --— however there are options
— plenty of hotels. I called the Intercontinental Hotel where lots of folks
are staying and it is hosting awards events..  I spoke to Solera Smith
#415-616-6652 and she does have Ballroom Available for a reasonable $5k

We also need to get the RSVP system perhaps using event-brite up and online
ASAP — if we can get a good crowd, that is another factor.

Fun Fun….

On Jan 21, 2014, at 8:59 PM, Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org> wrote:

All-
I will confirm the venue with Jillians get the press releases ready to go
out tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay.

Sarah Baso

On Jan 21, 2014, at 11:39 PM, Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org>
wrote:

Sarah,

I believe this is in your court, can you let us know if you were waiting on
anything from us (or if we missed an email on that).

Thanks,

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc