[Owasp-board] Delay in press release for rsa

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Wed Jan 22 02:49:47 UTC 2014

What is the cost of the investment to Jillians — love the spot just wonder what the buy-out is for that place and Jennifer was not available to give me a estimate tonight when I called. Renting the space for 10k as example I would not believe would be a good investment  --— however there are options — plenty of hotels. I called the Intercontinental Hotel where lots of folks are staying and it is hosting awards events..  I spoke to Solera Smith #415-616-6652 and she does have Ballroom Available for a reasonable $5k

We also need to get the RSVP system perhaps using event-brite up and online ASAP — if we can get a good crowd, that is another factor.

Fun Fun….