[Owasp-board] Delay in press release for rsa

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed Jan 22 01:59:00 UTC 2014

All-
I will confirm the venue with Jillians get the press releases ready to go
out tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay.

Sarah Baso

On Jan 21, 2014, at 11:39 PM, Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org>
wrote:

Sarah,

I believe this is in your court, can you let us know if you were waiting on
anything from us (or if we missed an email on that).

Thanks,

--
Michael Coates
@_mwc