[Owasp-board] March Calendar for Board Call

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Jan 20 17:38:08 UTC 2014

Well, crap.  That kills any chance of getting everyone together for March.
I'm not sure what to do here.  Are there any "flexibilities" that are
unaccounted for?

Sarah, it would be wise for a member of our operational staff to take this
on for a Q2 meeting ASAP as this is a sign that calendars fill up fast.

~josh