[Owasp-board] Welcome 2014 - Action Items For Board

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Jan 17 21:01:43 UTC 2014

I'm a lot more free in March, but I did doodle 4 slots where I am free the
first two weeks in Feb...

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Jan 17, 2014, at 10:52 AM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:

I tried to get something before January 30, but was unable to find
something that worked for everyone.  I'd hate to do this meeting without
you as well.  Should we just forget about January and February and try to
find a couple of time periods in March to do this?

~josh