[Owasp-board] 2014 Strategic Goals - Finalizing Wording

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Jan 17 20:06:03 UTC 2014

This is very well done and I stand behind it. I am especially interested in
item #2 around frameworks and will be glad to be a board sponsor there.

I am in complete conflict of interest when it comes to OWASP training.
While I still support the initiative 100%, I’m going to politely keep away
from it for the most part.

Aloha,

Jim