[Owasp-board] Board Moderation of the Board List

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Wed Jan 15 17:33:38 UTC 2014

I am pretty sure that is a configurable setting - not sure if its global or
list-specific.

I'll need some time to research the options Mailman provides.

I do know you can list email address that will never be moderated.  We
could do that as in interim measure.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP WTE Project Lead