[Owasp-board] Board Moderation of the Board List

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Wed Jan 15 15:25:41 UTC 2014

That, or you could just whitelist all board members for the board list.
Best regards, Tobias

Ps.: btw. I did not receive any "moderation" auto-replies so far, only a
spam block error message due to a faulty spam filter program thinking
some partial URL in the email body would have meant it's spam. And that
would not be helped either way.