[Owasp-board] [Owasp-podcast] AppSec USA 2013 – Larry Conklin and the Code Review Book Project

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Mon Jan 13 20:24:44 UTC 2014

Here is the OWASP 24/7 Podcast wiki page:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Podcast

I think the Advertising page has to do with sponsoring the Connector
specifically. For the podcast, I suggest using the Project Sponsorship
model as it is an OWASP Project:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Project_Sponsorship_Operational_Guidelines

If they want a logo on the wiki page, I suggest they sponsor $1000 USD or
higher. That would get them a logo on the wiki page for one year.

SG

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*

*OWASP Projects Manager*