[Owasp-board] Welcome 2014 - Action Items For Board

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Mon Jan 13 16:26:15 UTC 2014

I tend to disagree with this suggestion because, as Board members, we are
required to attend a certain number of meetings per year.  If we are
intentionally scheduling meetings for when Board members cannot make it,
then we are depriving them of the opportunity to attend.  Everyone should
attend the Board meetings and be provided with the opportunity to do so.
That said, things come up, which is why we have the quorum rule and allow
for a certain number of meetings missed.  If the 1/23 date does not work
for you, then we need to find a different date.

I've created a new Doodle for the first two weeks in February.  Please
provide your availability at your earliest convenience.

http://www.doodle.com/vaqm63cg5k8zcrxq

~josh