[Owasp-board] Welcome 2014 - Action Items For Board

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Sat Jan 11 16:20:03 UTC 2014

Suggestion;

Go with majority and quorum your never going to have everyone regardless.  People should be talking before meeting anyhow and reading commenting if needed..

Now your seeing why the face to face meetings are important as well as why the org needs to facilitate.

Enjoy your weekend... Off to the next basketball game for the kids