[Owasp-board] Welcome 2014 - Action Items For Board

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Jan 10 20:50:07 UTC 2014

Any time on Thursday works for me.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode
(808) 652-3805

On Jan 10, 2014, at 6:40 AM, Josh Sokol <josh.sokol at owasp.org> wrote:

No problem.  We haven't heard from Fabio, Tom, or Jim, but seem to be
driving toward a consensus for:

EST = Thursday, January 23 @ 10 AM - 1 PM
CST = Thursday, January 23 @ 9 AM - 12 Noon
PST = Thursday, January 23 @ 7 AM - 10 AM
Hong Kong = Thursday, January 23 @ 11 PM - Friday 1 AM (BTW, thank you
Tobias for accommodating this)
Dublin = Thursday, January 23 @ 3 PM - 6 PM

Guys, does this work for you?

As a side note, I'd like to see a member of the OWASP staff take over this
exercise and look for another date in February for the second 3 hour block
once this first one is complete.

~josh